What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Our professionals help our clients transform their business processes, improve internal controls, improve efficiency of operations, increase transparency and performance management, and to comply with Federal laws and regulations. The Senior Process Improvement Analyst will document existing processes and design new processes to improve the operations of an organization. Analysis of cycle times, redundancy, and various stakeholders will help to inform improvement recommendations. Assessment of processes may include the option for automation via information technology solutions and will require the coordination among various stakeholders.
• Demonstrates some level of ability to analyze detailed processes to identify improvement opportunities and to simplify complex processes.
• Demonstrates proven track record of success in identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
• Demonstrates proven abilities to lead significant work streams and develop client deliverables.
• Demonstrates ability to facilitate the sharing of information across various stakeholder groups to achieve intended outcomes.
• Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills; interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrates proven abilities to work successfully as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software
• Familiarity with Six Sigma, Total Quality Management, Lean or other quality measurement approaches is recommended.
• Certification(s) Preferred: Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB), Project Management Professional (PMP), and/or Scrum.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.