Guidehouse provides management, technology, and risk consulting to clients around the world through more than 1,600 professionals in over 20 locations. At our core, we focus on building trust in society, solving important problems, and having a seat at the table for our clients’ most pressing matters. Formerly PricewaterhouseCoopers US Public Sector, Guidehouse provides the exceptional quality our clients demand with the agility and innovation to go beyond the expected.
The Agile IT Business Analyst offers functional and in depth analysis in support of project scope and objectives. Utilizing problem solving and analytical skills to support current processes and assist in the creation of process improvements. Provide on-going quality checks on work in progress in conjunction with the IT PM to help avoid costly or disruptive errors. Must be comfortable with leading projects from start to finish and demonstrate an ownership mentality with objectives and overcoming challenges.
Hands-on experience with requirements gathering: writing user stories, designing mock-ups/wireframes, drafting communications, engage with clients, and performing data collection and analysis is required. Proven track record of creating clear, concise deliverables that reflect a deep understanding of business needs and the software functionality.
Candidate will be responsible for providing day-to-day client service within a fast-paced Agile IT environment supporting a major system modernization.
• Helping clients identify business process improvements and gathering system requirements to help achieve efficiencies, and improved oversight;
• Tracking, testing, and monitoring issues are resolved using agile development practices;
• Supporting communication planning, system documentation, stakeholder engagement, user experience initiatives, end user testing, and user training;
• Participating in daily stand-up (scrum calls), sprint ceremonies such as review, demo, and planning;
• Supporting team members to address emerging challenges, risks, and issues as they emerge in the development of the application;
• Supporting business development (as needed) by researching and tracking opportunities and supporting proposal responses that align to candidate’s areas of expertise; and
• Creating wireframes (assumes desired skills) for client feedback to expedite feedback and foster client engagement with Agile development processes.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.