What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Our Finance consultants help clients optimize all elements of their finance organization, including operating model design, sustainable cost reduction, financial planning and analysis, management reporting, financial systems architecture, and full scale finance transformation. This high performing team helps CFOs identify, design and implement programs that transform their finance function to meet today’s demanding requirements while continuing to provide value added insights to the business.
Minimum Education/ Certification
• Bachelor’s degree in a discipline related to the tasking.
• These individuals shall possess a minimum of five years progressive experience in supporting change management, strategic communications, business process reengineering, or financial management systems implementation initiatives, including three years’ experience managing projects.
• These individuals manage and execute projects and provide guidance and direction for specific projects or sub-tasks.
• They review all documentation prepared by more junior personnel and are responsible for initial drafting of final project reports prior to submission for approval. They prepare work products of high complexity. They assume responsibility for coordination of subordinate activities, monitor project performance and staff relationships, interface with the client on a day-to-day basis, conduct performance reviews of other less experienced staff, and correct errors identified during acceptance process.
• Collaborate with developers to manage, customize, and configure JIRA ‘BOSS’ applications, as well as building requirements for development plans and performing regression testing to identify bugs and solutions.
• Develop and update training tools, including User Guides, Training PowerPoint decks, and Computer Based Training (CBTs) and deliver live hands-on training for users.
• Develop internal and external communication strategies for change management.
• Provide admin support to manage user access, creating user accounts, adding/removing user roles, and promptly resolving help desk issues; manage JIRA ‘BOSS’ mailbox
• Coordinate with Directorate EAs to manage on-boarding/off-boarding of BOSS users, and update documentation as well as, communication plans for the on-boarding/off-boarding process.
• Experience with DoD.
• Experience supporting Financial Management projects.
• Experience creating development requirements and overseeing development progress and testing through execution.
• Experience developing change management strategies and communication plans.
• Experience developing training materials and delivering live, as well as VTC demos and trainings.
• Experience providing Executive Officer support to rapidly respond to time-sensitive actions and requests, and ability to manage competing priorities.
• Two-three years of experience as a SharePoint developer.
• Two-three years of JIRA/Confluence experience performing as a JIRA Administrator, Developer, or Business Analyst.
· This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification.
· The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
· U.S. citizenship required.
· Interim secret clearance or higher preferred.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.