What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
As a senior platform developer on our team, you’ll design and develop the core ServiceNow platform for our project from end to end. You’ll work with customers and end-users to understand their requirements, current architecture, and approach needed for success of the project. You’ll provide tool and capability recommendations based on your experience and research of the current. Your design will set the standard for future development, so you’ll craft an architecture that smoothly works with existing infrastructure without compromising security.
• Domain expertise in at least one ServiceNow product to include IT Business Management (ITBM), IT Financial Management (ITFM), Service Management, Performance Analytics, as well as ServiceNow PPM experience
• 8+ years of experience with ServiceNow development, including core ITSM tables, Glide, scripting, UI actions, scheduled jobs, business rules, client scripts, data imports, custom apps, and a development method
• Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
• Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
• Ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance
• BA or BS degree
Security Clearance: Public Trust
• Experience with web services integration, specifically Mid-Server, SOAP and REST preferred
• CIS- IT Service Management, Certified Systems Admin or other ServiceNow certifications preferredThis position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.