Interested in working with talented people to help develop innovative solutions to some of society’s most complex and challenging problems? We are Guidehouse, a leading consulting firm serving the public sector and commercial clients with specialized capabilities in strategy, technology, and risk management. You may not yet know our name, but we have a rich history. Guidehouse is a combination of PwC’s former public sector practice and Navigant’s deep expertise in energy, financial services and healthcare.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards individuals based on impact, not tenure. Our firm is at the forefront of an emerging model solving complex problems that stretch across government and private companies, affording our people the opportunity to be on the cutting edge of the consulting profession. By focusing on markets facing transformational change, technology-driven innovation, and significant regulatory pressure, our employees also develop and deploy world class knowledge and problem solving that leads to breakthrough solutions.
Our Finance consultants help clients optimize all elements of their finance organization, including operating model design, sustainable cost reduction, financial planning and analysis, management reporting, financial systems architecture, and full scale finance transformation. This high performing team helps CFOs identify, design and implement programs that transform their finance function to meet today’s demanding requirements while continuing to provide value added insights to the business.
Minimum Education/ Certification
· Bachelor’s degree in a discipline related to the tasking.
· These individuals shall possess a minimum of two years’ experience supporting change management, strategic communications, business process reengineering, or financial management systems implementation initiatives.
· These individuals serve on project teams and perform analysis and research relative to specific tasks. They prepare work products for review and approval by more senior personnel.
· Forecast and monitors project budget, allocation of expenses, task utilization, invoices, subcontractors' costs, deliverables, to monitor compliance with contract and FAR regulations.
· Drafts subcontract modifications to manage subcontract budgets, and ensure budget ceilings are not exceeded.
· Drafts and submits Contracting Officer Representative (COR) approvals requests under the supervision of a manager. COR requests could include: Monthly Deliverable, System Access Authorization Requests, Travel Requests, and offsite work requests.
· Prepares and compiles client deliverables on a monthly basis, works with multiple technical task team leads to ensure completeness and accuracy of reports.
· Onboards and communicates project policies and procedures to new team members (and subcontractors).
· Archives project client approvals and acceptance of deliverables
· Manages and supports recruitment efforts for the vacant positions on the project.
· Experience with DoD.
· Experience supporting Financial Management projects.
· Experience in coordinating reviewing technical project deliverables and reports, strong written communication skills.
· Experience managing several subcontractors in administration of a Prime Contract.
· Experience in on-boarding an off-boarding subcontractors.
· Experience with project close-out.
· This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification.
· The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
· U.S. citizenship required.
· Interim secret clearance or higher preferred.
With a unique blend of large firm resources and an entrepreneurial collaborative culture, Guidehouse is where your purpose, passion, and expertise transforms organizations.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges with a focus on markets and clients facing transformational change, technology-driven innovation and significant regulatory pressure. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and technology/analytics services, we help clients create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare them for future growth and success. Headquartered in Washington DC, the company has more than 7,000 professionals in more than 50 locations.
If you’re passionately motivated to make a difference and deliver exceptional work, we invite you to learn more about your career opportunities at www.guidehouse.com
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.