What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Our Finance consultants help clients optimize all elements of their finance organization, including operating model design, sustainable cost reduction, financial planning and analysis, management reporting, financial systems architecture, and full scale finance transformation. This high performing team helps CFOs identify, design and implement programs that transform their finance function to meet today’s demanding requirements while continuing to provide value added insights to the business.
Minimum Education/ Certification
· Bachelor’s degree in a discipline related to the tasking.
· These individuals shall possess a minimum of two years’ experience supporting change management, strategic communications, business process reengineering, or financial management systems implementation initiatives.
· These individuals serve on project teams and perform analysis and research relative to specific tasks. They prepare work products for review and approval by more senior personnel.
· Forecast and monitors project budget, allocation of expenses, task utilization, invoices, subcontractors' costs, deliverables, to monitor compliance with contract and FAR regulations.
· Drafts subcontract modifications to manage subcontract budgets, and ensure budget ceilings are not exceeded.
· Drafts and submits Contracting Officer Representative (COR) approvals requests under the supervision of a manager. COR requests could include: Monthly Deliverable, System Access Authorization Requests, Travel Requests, and offsite work requests.
· Prepares and compiles client deliverables on a monthly basis, works with multiple technical task team leads to ensure completeness and accuracy of reports.
· Onboards and communicates project policies and procedures to new team members (and subcontractors).
· Archives project client approvals and acceptance of deliverables
· Manages and supports recruitment efforts for the vacant positions on the project.
· Experience with DoD.
· Experience supporting Financial Management projects.
· Experience in coordinating reviewing technical project deliverables and reports, strong written communication skills.
· Experience managing several subcontractors in administration of a Prime Contract.
· Experience in on-boarding an off-boarding subcontractors.
· Experience with project close-out.
· This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification.
· The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
· U.S. citizenship required.
· Interim secret clearance or higher preferred.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.