What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
The Air Force Space and Missile System Center (SMC) Space Based Infrared System (SBIRS) program requires support with life-cycle engineering and related technical support. These activities will support the development and integration of capabilities and methods to enable the continuous monitoring, security, potential vulnerability, and assessment of the SBIRS mission processing system against known and potentially unknown cybersecurity threats. This position is located in Colorado Springs, CO.
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline or 8+ years’ experience in the IT/cybersecurity industry
· A minimum of 2 years of experience as an ISSE, 5 years of experience as an ISSO, or any combination of ISSO and ISSE experience of 5 years
· Relevant experience in the following areas:
o Recommending resource allocations required to securely operate and maintain the NE IA requirements
o Participating in IS risk assessment during the A&A process
o Developing security requirements for hardware, software, and service acquisitions specific to NE IA SBIRS networks
o Ensuring NE IS recovery processes are monitored ensuring IA features and procedures are properly restored
o Identifying alternative functional IA security strategies to address SBIRS NE security concerns and develop plans capable of implementation
o Ensuring all IA inspections, tests, and reviews are coordinated for the NE
o Evaluating the adequacy of security measures proposed or provided in response to requirements listed in acquisition and operations documents
o Developing and implement programs to ensure systems, network, and data users are aware of, understand, and follow NE and IA policies
o Evaluating IT enclave systems and assess risk posture and system security findings, and recommend mitigation and/or remediation actions
o Incident management and response experience
· Minimum qualification is CISSP
· Knowledge of electronics theory, IT, telecommunications and supervisory and control systems including cryptography, vulnerability assessment and exploitation techniques
· Experience analyzing vulnerabilities, assessing risks, and ultimately making a risk recommendation to the AO. This includes in-depth knowledge and experience with requirements risk management, security engineering, and security architecture
· Experience using RMF and ITIPS
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.