What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
The Provincial Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Coordinator plays an important role in facilitating supply chain optimization at a provincial level. The successful candidate must be comfortable engaging with various stakeholders and working with multi-disciplinary teams to implement interventions designed to develop a responsive and reliable supply chain. This individual must act as the coordinator and liaison between the GHSC-TA program, the Provincial Department of Health and various Implementing Partners as it relates to supply chain interventions in the province. The successful candidate should be detail oriented, organized, and proactive, with a passion and commitment for system improvement. He/she should also be able to apply creative thinking in problem solving and executing daily activities.
· Manage compliance with applicable GHSC-TA operational plans, work plans and reporting requirements, including monitoring actual performance against set targets.
· Ensure compliance of record- keeping and documentation with audit requirements and other relevant standards.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
· A Bachelor's Degree/National Diploma or equivalent NQF level 7 qualification in Health required.
· Qualification in Public Health, Supply Chain, Business or Finance will be an added advantage.
· Experience in project management and/or M&E is preferred.
· Familiarity with relevant legislation including Public Finance Management Act, 1999 (Act 1 of 1999), Medicines and Related Substances Act (Act 101 of 1965) and the Pharmacy Act, 1974 (Act 53 of 1974) is preferred.
· Familiarity with supply chain related interventions implemented by the Department of Health including the NSC, Medicine Master Data System, the Stock Visibility System and RxSolution will be an added advantage.
· 3 – 5 years’ work experience in the public health or pharmaceutical services sectors.
· Previous work experience in supply chain is an advantage.
Excellent command of the English language, including both verbal and written skills, is essential.
· Problem solving and structured thinking skills.
· Detail and outcomes oriented.
· Good inter-personal skills including customer orientation, assertiveness and negotiation skills.
· Planning, organisational, time management and administrative skills.
· Ability to work well both independently or when functioning as part of a broader team.
· Computer literate in the full Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate level proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Must be prepared to travel.
· Must have a driver’s license.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.