What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Responsible for supporting a large scale federal loan program. Experience in federal financial services preferred, although commercial financial management experience will also be considered. Responsible for learning and documenting business functions and processes. Will act as a liaison between a bank, a federal client, and Guidehouse internal leadership. Strong interpersonal communication skills and organizational skills required, as well as knowledge of financial loan origination and servicing systems.
• Support the Operations Manager and Senior in overseeing operations for a federal loan servicing project. Experience in loan servicing, payment collection, loan origination, and/or executing payouts to investors.
• Support preparation of work products and processes in one or more tasks related to the posting of borrower payments, monthly funding of loans, proper payment of fees to stakeholders, payouts to investors and trustee, and/or reconciliations of payments to the program.
• Support liaison efforts between Guidehouse, government stakeholders, and subcontractor support. Support key program stakeholders in issues resolution and other inquiries as the liaison between the servicing entity and other entities.
• Provide key inputs to Manager and Senior for monthly operational reporting to government client. Reporting includes key operational performance metrics, service level agreement compliance, and updates on prioritized projects across the engagement.
• Experience drafting business requirements documents for modernization and enhancement efforts.
Required: A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, knowledge of financial loan origination and servicing systems, and experience drafting business requirements documents for modernization and enhancement efforts.
Desired: Experience in federal financial services. Prior work utilizing Visio and/or similar systems. Familiarity with process flow enhancement and efficiency optimization specifically related to loan origination and servicing systems.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.