What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Guidehouse conducts organizational assessments and implements recommendations for Foreign Assistance program offices across the Department of State. Increasingly, our clients need to identify relevant indicators to measure and report progress towards program and higher level objectives. The Program Management Analyst would be responsible for helping clients collect, analyze, and communicate data to demonstrate progress and identify challenges to inform client decisions. S/he will support clients and team members strengthen client program design, budgeting, implementation, monitoring, reporting, and evaluation activities. Daily, on-site client interaction and support is required. The successful candidate is proactive and constantly thinking how he/she can more efficiently and effectively support his/her team and clients.
U.S. Government - Secret Clearance
· 2-3 years of related work experience or internships and extracurricular activities demonstrating the ability to problem solve and think critically, both individually and in a team environment
· Excellent organizational and written communication skills; capability to clearly and succinctly define problems and outline solutions
· Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to offer solutions and the business impact to clients in a clear and concise manner.
· Demonstrated ability to build trust quickly and sustain relationships with a diverse set of individuals
· Self-starter, highly organized; Works well with all functional levels in the organization.
· Ability to anticipate client needs and offer a range of potential solutions
· Enthusiasm for learning
· Familiarity with the U.S. State Department
· Facilitation and presentation skills
· Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
· Coursework or major in business, financial management, accounting, or similar discipline
Experience with Tableau
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.