What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the Unites States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Our Operations consultants help clients realize competitive advantage from operations. This high performing team translates business strategy into effective operations to drive both growth and profitability. Specific areas of focus include product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations, and capital asset programs and operations.
Be the facilitator of an important staffing/Human Resources process for a high profile client, that includes security, IT, finance, and other elements required to effectively staff an important mission while concurrently advising the client on ways to improve and shorten the overall process.
Minimum Years of Experience: 3 years of relevant experience in the Financial, Healthcare, Federal or Products and Services Industries
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI FSP
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and understanding of, and success with contributing or managing specific workstreams of client engagements that involve, the following areas:
-Sourcing and recruiting.
-Hiring and retention practices.
-Alternative staffing models.
Legal and regulatory issues.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with working collaboratively and independently to address client needs by:
- Actively participating in client discussions and meetings
- Communicating a broad range of offered consulting services
- Managing engagements
- Preparing concise, accurate documents, including utilizing PC applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project to write and deliver proposals to prospective clients
- Maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success as a team leader by:
- Creating a positive environment
- Monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations
- Respecting the work-life quality of team members
- Providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner
- Keeping leadership informed of progress and issues
- Answering questions and providing direction to less experienced staff
- Developing, writing, presenting and facilitating discussions on strategy to all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.