What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Our Finance consultants help clients optimize all elements of their finance organization, including operating model design, sustainable cost reduction, financial planning and analysis, management reporting, financial systems architecture, and full scale finance transformation. This high performing teams helps CFOs identify, design and implement programs that transform their finance function to meet today’s demanding requirements while continuing to provide value added insights to the business.
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or finance
• Minimum of FIVE (5) years of experience working with federal financial statement auditing, internal controls compliance, and/or federal financial statement preparation and analysis.
• Minimum of FIVE (5) years of experience with the Federal Government with at least ONE (1) year of experience with one or more of the Intelligence Community members. IC experience need not be concurrent but must equate to at least one year.
• Minimum of THREE (3) years of audit experience in accordance with Yellow Book Standards. Experience need not be concurrent but must equate to THREE (3) years.
Provide additional information that is requested (i.e., nice to have) for the requisition.
• Licensed Certified Public Accountant or Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM) or Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM)
Security Clearance: Top Secret CI Poly required
Position location: Bethesda, MD
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.