What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
.• Develop comprehensive targeting packages using link analysis tool, open source research, finished intelligence reporting and analysis of communication networks.
• Collect, manipulate and analyze data and advise management based on finding.
• Conduct in-depth research of potential threats, subjects, or sources, gather, interpret and evaluate information from all sources, both classified and unclassified, and make recommendations.
• Identify trends and subjects that are engaging or planning to engage in criminal activity.
• Extracts data to produce reports and tactical products for dissemination to external and internal customers.
• Prepares and presents oral briefings and written reports on the conclusions and recommendations drawn from data/information.
• Use critical thinking skills to determine relevance of information and make decisions that support the accuracy of findings.
• Thoroughly manipulate and exploit data systems to analyze voluminous data and information, and report findings.
• Analyze, prioritize effectively, problem-solve and work several tasks concurrently.
• Take initiative and exercise judgement to anticipate major problems, interpret data, adapt techniques, resolve important issues, and devise and implement new methods.
• Use software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports.
2+ years of experience in managing mid to large engagements across marketing project lifecycles and service delivery lines
2+ years of engagement or account management experience in Marketing, Sales and / or Customer Relationship Management
In depth experience in Campaign Management, Database Marketing, Email Marketing, and Website Development oversight
Working knowledge of Reporting and Analytics’ role in the Marketing and Sales environment
Comprehension of People, Process and Technology frameworks to deliver client recommendations
Strong persuasion, negotiation and presentation skills
Experience developing and presenting proposals that reflect and address client requirements and business objectives
Authorized to work in the US, eligible to obtain Secret clearance
• Exceptional communication skills with emphasis on communicating detailed analysis and recommendations.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience working in collaborative sessions and team environment.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
o Preparing presentation materials
o Preparing written procedures and instructions
• Self-motivated and self-managing.
• Proficient in creating reasonable and accurate time estimates for assigned tasks.
• Great communication skills, ability to explain predictive analytics to non-technical audience
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.