What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
• Minimum Years of Experience: 2+
• Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
• Degree(s) Preferred: Master's degree
• Certification(s) Preferred: PMP
Candidates should have thorough knowledge of disaster recovery strategy, planning, implementation, compliance, monitoring, and closeout and have significant experience managing and overseeing HUD Community Development Block Grant – Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR), FEMA Public Assistance, and other federal disaster recovery grant funding sources. Other required skills include:
• Minimum of four (2) years of experience working on disaster recovery projects funded by HUD CDBG-DR (or FEMA PA)
• Experience in disaster recovery, federal procurement, and grants management with ability to work on current large-scale disaster recovery efforts
• Thorough knowledge of federal grant program regulations
• Strong analytical skills, ability to research, analyzing and synthesize data in a meaningful way
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and communicate regularly with project leadership and client points of contact
• Ability to work independently as required, with a strong commitment to team environment
• Ability to meet project milestones and delivery schedules
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Additional skills preferred:
• Experience directly managing HUD CDBG-DR and FEMA PA projects including housing, infrastructure, and economic development
• Experience with federal procurement regulations and requirements
• Experience researching and analyzing federal regulations
• Engineering or technical expertise in construction management, site inspections, and environmental reviews
• Experience developing tools, forms, and templates to support clients adherence to applicable federal, state, and local regulations
• Experience drafting documents, memos, letters, and other formal communications to clients
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.