Interested in working with talented people to help develop innovative solutions to some of society’s most complex and challenging problems? We are Guidehouse, a leading consulting firm serving the public sector and commercial clients with specialized capabilities in strategy, technology, and risk management. You may not yet know our name, but we have a rich history. Guidehouse is a combination of PwC’s former public sector practice and Navigant’s deep expertise in energy, financial services and healthcare.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards individuals based on impact, not tenure. Our firm is at the forefront of an emerging model solving complex problems that stretch across government and private companies, affording our people the opportunity to be on the cutting edge of the consulting profession. By focusing on markets facing transformational change, technology-driven innovation, and significant regulatory pressure, our employees also develop and deploy world class knowledge and problem solving that leads to breakthrough solutions.
• Minimum Years of Experience: 2+
• Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
• Degree(s) Preferred: Master's degree
• Certification(s) Preferred: PMP
Candidates should have thorough knowledge of disaster recovery strategy, planning, implementation, compliance, monitoring, and closeout and have significant experience managing and overseeing HUD Community Development Block Grant – Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR), FEMA Public Assistance, and other federal disaster recovery grant funding sources. Other required skills include:
• Minimum of four (2) years of experience working on disaster recovery projects funded by HUD CDBG-DR (or FEMA PA)
• Experience in disaster recovery, federal procurement, and grants management with ability to work on current large-scale disaster recovery efforts
• Thorough knowledge of federal grant program regulations
• Strong analytical skills, ability to research, analyzing and synthesize data in a meaningful way
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and communicate regularly with project leadership and client points of contact
• Ability to work independently as required, with a strong commitment to team environment
• Ability to meet project milestones and delivery schedules
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Experience directly managing HUD CDBG-DR and FEMA PA projects including housing, infrastructure, and economic development
• Experience with federal procurement regulations and requirements
• Experience researching and analyzing federal regulations
• Engineering or technical expertise in construction management, site inspections, and environmental reviews
• Experience developing tools, forms, and templates to support clients adherence to applicable federal, state, and local regulations
• Experience drafting documents, memos, letters, and other formal communications to clients
With a unique blend of large firm resources and an entrepreneurial collaborative culture, Guidehouse is where your purpose, passion, and expertise transforms organizations.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges with a focus on markets and clients facing transformational change, technology-driven innovation and significant regulatory pressure. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and technology/analytics services, we help clients create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare them for future growth and success. Headquartered in Washington DC, the company has more than 7,000 professionals in more than 50 locations.
If you’re passionately motivated to make a difference and deliver exceptional work, we invite you to learn more about your career opportunities at www.guidehouse.com
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.