What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us as we look to grow our fledgling SAP practice into one of the most trusted technology advisors to government AND commercial leaders.
· Under guidance from the Program and/or Project Manager, plans, executes, and controls team activities. Applies systems and operations consulting skills to advise on client and engagement issues. Leads Team Members, making assignments and managing quality. Leads individual work streams and acts as liaison between Team Members and Project Management. Prepares and presents team and deliverable status reports in project meetings with the Project Manager and/or client personnel.
· Experience of one or more years in systems consulting, operations consulting, program management, or in a related field. Possession of an advanced degree may be substituted for one year of experience. Possession of a professional certification (e.g., PMP, CISSP, CISA or CISM) may also be substituted for one year of experience.
· Holds a four-year degree from an accredited college/university
Must be a US Citizen based on client security requirements
1. Identify project risk, perform risk assessment, plan risk response, and mitigation strategy related to Business Intelligence workstream
2. Utilize project management principles and methodology leveraging agile development with multiple releases submitted for approval and rollout
3. Perform data analysis, identify data trends, and provide recommendation and suggestions for helping the business become more efficient / effective based on analysis conclusions
4. Recommend any technical reporting solutions that best fits the customer’s business needs and aligns with the NCiConnect platform software stack
5. Review of solution architecture and IT infrastructure in regards to future releases, addressing scalability, performance and functional capabilities of the system
6. Recommend improvements, as needed, to assure maintenance of the reporting solution infrastructure
7. Develop status reports and documentation associated with project and/or task assigned
8. Develop use cases, functional specifications, design documents, and coordinate the capture of process models and functional testing, ensuring system is functionally appropriate, technically sound, and well integrated
9. Develop associated technical documents to include: data flow diagram, data mappings, data schema, data dictionary
10. Development of technical reports using QlikView and other data tools.
11. Develop, maintain and support budget data on SQL server for integration with Qlikview.
12. Providing administration services and operations and maintenance oversight as needed for desired software and/or ad hoc tools in technical environment(s).
13. Perform Technical development of a solutions
14. Trouble shooting and error resolution for technical solutions
15. Develop associated functional documents to include: end user documentation, training aids, and quick reference guide
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.