What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
As an Automation Manager, you’ll be a critical member of a growing team with great opportunities to learn and advance your career. You will support internal and external customers, engaging at a high-level with other consulting professionals and clients. You’ll be responsible for overseeing and supporting the implementation of automation solutions, client development, managing and prioritizing workload, and developing thought leadership products. You’ll be a member of the Data Analytics and Intelligent Automation team, which helps clients modernize their operations and implement advanced solutions.
Guidehouse LLP provides business advisory services, including risk consulting, management consulting, and technology consulting to U.S. federal government and state and local governments. Guidehouse LLP (formerly PwC Public Sector) was founded in 2005 and is one of four organizations to receive the 2014 Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award. The Baldridge Award is the nation’s highest Presidential honor for performance excellence.
Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a Secret Clearance
Minimum Years of Experience: 6 (7-12 preferred)
Minimum Education: College degree in a scientific, technical, or quantitative field
Experience in areas related to process automation:
• More than three years of project management experience;
• More than three years of supervisory experience;
• Software development skills utilizing R, Python, .Net or other languages including VBA;
• Business analysis, system design, business process re-engineering, and change management;
• Business skills and experience in IT, accounting, finance or operations;
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Automation techniques using macros and/or workflow-based software;
• Experience with UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere or other commercial automation tool;
• Experience with Agile project delivery methods, tools and concepts;
• Human capital analytics, financial management, or advanced data visualizations.
Demonstrates thorough skills and/or proven success in a role participating in projects including the following:
• Effective communication to various audiences (including various levels of management and external clients) in a professional environment;
• Strong organization and self-management skills, willing to take initiative and follow through;
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities;
• Mentoring and leading staff members, providing technical training;
• Identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships with clients, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks, communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
• Contributing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; Ability to work effectively with a variety of skill sets to tackle complex challenges;
• Business process analysis and optimization;
• Gathering requirements and process mapping;
• Selecting and applying the appropriate automation or software tool for a given customer requirement.
Professionals in Guidehouse LLP may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.