Interested in working with talented people to help develop innovative solutions to some of society’s most complex and challenging problems? We are Guidehouse, a leading consulting firm serving the public sector and commercial clients with specialized capabilities in strategy, technology, and risk management. You may not yet know our name, but we have a rich history. Guidehouse is a combination of PwC’s former public sector practice and Navigant’s deep expertise in energy, financial services and healthcare.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards individuals based on impact, not tenure. Our firm is at the forefront of an emerging model solving complex problems that stretch across government and private companies, affording our people the opportunity to be on the cutting edge of the consulting profession. By focusing on markets facing transformational change, technology-driven innovation, and significant regulatory pressure, our employees also develop and deploy world class knowledge and problem solving that leads to breakthrough solutions.
As an Automation developer, you’ll be a critical member of a growing team with great opportunities to learn and advance your career. You will support internal and external customers, engaging at a high-level with other consulting professionals and clients. You’ll be responsible for all aspects of implanting automation solutions from requirements gathering and process documentation to developing, testing, and deploying solutions. You’ll be a member of the Data Analytics and Intelligent Automation team, which helps clients modernize their operations and implement advanced solutions.
Guidehouse LLP provides business advisory services, including risk consulting, management consulting, and technology consulting to U.S. federal government and state and local governments. Guidehouse LLP (formerly PwC Public Sector) was founded in 2005 and is one of four organizations to receive the 2014 Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award. The Baldridge Award is the nation’s highest Presidential honor for performance excellence.
US Citizen Required
Minimum Years of Experience: 4 (5-7 preferred)
Minimum Education: College degree in a scientific, technical, or quantitative field
Experience in areas related to process automation:
• Software development skills utilizing R, Python, .Net or other languages including VBA;
• Automation techniques using macros and/or workflow-based software;
• Business skills and experience in IT, accounting, finance or operations;
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Experience with UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere or other commercial automation tool;
• Experience with Agile project delivery methods, tools and concepts;
• Human capital analytics, financial management, or advanced data visualizations;
• Business analysis, system design, business process re-engineering, and change management.
Demonstrates thorough skills and/or proven success in a role participating in projects including the following:
• Effective communication to various audiences (including various levels of management and external clients) in a professional environment;
• Strong organization and self-management skills, willing to take initiative and follow through;
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities;
• Mentoring and leading junior staff members, providing technical training;
• Identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships with clients, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks, communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
• Contributing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; Ability to work effectively with a variety of skill sets to tackle complex challenges;
• Business process analysis and optimization;
• Gathering requirements and process mapping;
• Selecting and applying the appropriate automation or software tool for a given customer requirement.
Professionals in Guidehouse LLP may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
This role contractually requires US Citizenship and an ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
With a unique blend of large firm resources and an entrepreneurial collaborative culture, Guidehouse is where your purpose, passion, and expertise transforms organizations.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges with a focus on markets and clients facing transformational change, technology-driven innovation and significant regulatory pressure. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and technology/analytics services, we help clients create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare them for future growth and success. Headquartered in Washington DC, the company has more than 7,000 professionals in more than 50 locations.
If you’re passionately motivated to make a difference and deliver exceptional work, we invite you to learn more about your career opportunities at www.guidehouse.com
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.