What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Build the future of Data Science as part of the Artificial Intelligence Center of Excellence (CoE). The CoE is a unique team within Guidehouse, focusing on solving our client’s most important challenges using Data and Advanced Analytics, AI, and Automation. As one of the top Public Sector professional services firms, the CoE works on a huge variety of projects; from predictive analytics models to support our healthcare and financial services divisions, to open source analysis for disaster relief, and automating the processes throughout the federal government. As part of Guidehouse’s Data Analytics team, you will work on high-impact and high-visibility projects, helping to shape not only Guidehouse’s current business, but its long term strategy.
As an Business Technology Analyst focused on automation, you’ll be a critical member of a growing team with great opportunities to learn and advance your career. You will support internal and external customers, engaging at a high-level with other consulting professionals and clients. You’ll be responsible for all aspects of analyzing automation solutions from helping clients with requirements gathering and process documentation to measuring impact and organization change. You’ll be a member of the Data Analytics and Intelligent Automation team, which helps clients modernize their operations and implement advanced solutions.
Guidehouse LLP provides business advisory services, including risk consulting, management consulting, and technology consulting to U.S. federal government and state and local governments. Guidehouse LLP (formerly PwC Public Sector) was founded in 2005 and is one of four organizations to receive the 2014 Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award. The Baldridge Award is the nation’s highest Presidential honor for performance excellence.
US Citizen Required
Minimum Years of Experience: 3 (4-5 preferred)
Minimum Education: College degree in a business, scientific, technical, or quantitative field
• At least 2+ years industry experience in management consulting, business process engineering (BPM), investment banking, finance, corporate strategy, product management or related business fields
Experience in areas related to process automation:
• Business skills and experience in IT, accounting, finance or operations.
• Experience assisting with change management related to implementing automation
• Ability to conduct assessments of the AI and Automation market and competitive landscape
• Quickly identify and analyze key trends by pulling together disparate information and research
• Develop original and insightful analyses and business model frameworks
• Pull together information from our Data Scientists and other RPA experts to generate thought leadership on the major shifts in the technology industry
• Collaborate with experts and stakeholders across the organization (e.g., product teams, business development, business planning) as well as externally (e.g., industry analysts, partners, customers)
• Deliver insightful recommendations in a concise, and persuasive manner
• Build consensus and effectively influence senior-level stakeholders
• Support capture, marketing, and other business development efforts.
• Supporting staffing and recruiting efforts for the AI COE
• Helping productize and sell AI solutions across the public sector.
• Automation techniques using macros and/or workflow-based software;
• Experience with UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere or other commercial automation tool;
• Experience with Agile project delivery methods, tools and concepts;
• Strong written and verbal communication;
• Human capital analytics, financial management, or advanced data visualizations;
• Business analysis, system design, business process re-engineering, and change management.
• Familiarity with using Jira, Slack, SharePoint and other collaborative tools
Demonstrates thorough skills and/or proven success in a role participating in projects including the following:
• Effective communication to various audiences (including various levels of management and external clients) in a professional environment;
• Strong organization and self-management skills, willing to take initiative and follow through;
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities;
• Willingness and ability to train and lead;
• Identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships with clients, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks, communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
• Contributing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; Ability to work effectively with a variety of skill sets to tackle complex challenges;
• Coaching and collaborating with associates who assist with this work, including providing feedback and guidance on work performance.
• Business process analysis and optimization;
• Gathering requirements and process mapping;
Professionals in Guidehouse LLP may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
This role contractually requires US Citizenship and an ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.