What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
The Senior Management Consultant for Organizational Strategy and Operations will support strategic and operational needs of transforming organizations. Candidates must be able to support diverse teams across multiple engagements, conduct requirements gathering and strategy sessions with senior-level clients, develop work products for senior level executive clients, analyze and document complex quantitative and qualitative datasets, and support the creation and maintenance of project documentation (e.g. strategic plans, standard operating procedures, job aides). Candidates must have client-facing consulting experience in supporting strategic and transformational initiatives.
Required: Bachelor’s degree + 4 years of experience
- Demonstrates proven success in a management consulting role supporting strategy and operations projects
- Demonstrates creative thinking skills and individual initiative
- 4+ years of experience with corporate/public sector strategy development and implementation and/or operational transformations
- 2+ years of experience with conducting organizational assessments, developing strategic outlooks/visions/plans, developing business cases, and making recommendations for improvement
- 1+ years of experience with supporting large client organizations in either the federal or private sector
- Experience with delivering high-quality client service in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Ability to use data to inform strategy, problem-solve and make decisions
- Innovative mindset and intellectual curiosity regarding industry and academic trends
Preferred candidates will have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- PMP Certification
- Masters Degree (MBA, MPH, MPP, MHA, MPA, MSOD)
- Experience in public health preparedness, healthcare, and/or public health
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.