What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Guidehouse is seeking a highly motivated, creative user interface designer to build and test visual interfaces for applications for supply chain, retail operations, acquisitions, travel, and transportation systems. Candidate should excel as part of an integrated team in an Agile software development environment creating custom enhancements. Should be experienced engaging users in requirements gathering, presenting design ideas, and translating requirements into wireframes and visuals for system interfaces.
• Drive user experience design with clients as part of a larger technical team tasked with enhancing and modernizing a portfolio of applications
• Collaborate with key stakeholders and end users to define requirements for application interface enhancements
• Engage with users during design and testing activities
• Conceptualize, execute, and refine design specifications and design standards in the form of style guides, interaction models, process flows, information architecture, wireframes, prototypes, and functional design specs
• Understand complex qualitative and quantitative research data, business goals, requirements, and translate them into functional designs
• Create customer-centric designs that meet organizational and user requirements
1-3 years’ experience with designing and developing user interfaces and wireframes
● Demonstrated experience delivering agile software solutions using best practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD) or Adaptable Software Design
● Degree in Human-Computer Interaction or Visual Design
● Experience in DevOps and CI/CD using tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, Docker/Kubernetes, and testing tools such SonarQube, JMeter
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.