What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Support the communication needs of organizational leadership and the workforce from a corporate perspective and through key mission areas, initiatives, and priorities identified by the organizational leadership.
Create, develop, and implement a variety of communication materials, to include senior leader briefings and talking points, news and information articles, marketing and branding, and events, such as town halls, brown bags, and information sessions.
• Coordinate with graphics artists and web designers to provide visually appealing products that are consistent with corporate branding.
• Review and analyze organizational documents to identify and provide recommendations to organizational leaders for use in developing clear, consistent, and unified messaging on strategic activities to stakeholders.
• Develop, update, and maintain marketing materials for organization strategic initiatives. Gather information and develop clear, concise, and unified marketing materials tailored to synchronize communications efforts and create a common understanding on organizational strategy to internal and external stakeholders.
• Collaborate with teams, senior leadership, and customers to aid in the development and implementation of various communications approaches, methodologies and frameworks
• Think strategically and creatively to solve complex client problems and articulate complex concepts in a compelling manner written, visually, and verbally
• Confidently raise various risks with the senior management, provide recommendations, and offer mitigation strategies
• Lead internal quality review processes with attention to detail
•Experience with running a workstream in an organizational transformation project
•Experience in consulting, communications, or media
•Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the company and client
•Ability to work independently and in teams
•3+ years of experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, or Related Field
•Ability to display creative thinking and provide innovative solutions to clients’ communications challenges and problems
•Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
•Possession of excellent organizational skills
• Experience working within the Intelligence Community (IC) or military organizations
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.