What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Our Risk & Regulatory consultants help clients understand and address their enterprise risk and regulatory profile. This high performing team advises clients on the overall management and performance of their business, with a focus in compliance management, business continuity, risk and governance, and treasury management.
Duties may include:
• Performing environmental scans of risk management practices to assist with the development of customized Risk Management strategies
• Interacting directly with clients/stakeholders/customers to establish buy-in and presenting risk and control information on a broad variety of functional areas
• Developing and managing risk management tools and templates (e.g., risk registers)
• Conducting risk identification exercises and risk assessments across several functional areas
• Assessing risk responses and internal controls
• Conducting qualitative and quantitative risk analysis
• Utilizing risk analysis and metrics to create risk management reports and dashboards
• Developing and supporting risk management training
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree(s) Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, Accounting, Finance, or Economics. Master's degree in Business Administration or Risk Management.
Preferred core competencies:
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.