What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Our Finance consultants help clients optimize all elements of their finance organization, including operating model design, sustainable cost reduction, financial planning and analysis, management reporting, financial systems architecture, and full scale finance transformation. This high performing team helps CFOs identify, design and implement programs that transform their finance function to meet today’s demanding requirements while continuing to provide value added insights to the business.
The chosen candidate will be expected to:
• Conduct complex, integrated financial analyses, projections, and reports related to medical logistics programs and deliver to senior client leadership on a monthly basis
• Develop presentations summarizing financial analyses and projects to brief senior leaders
• Analyze functional area processes to identify opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business operations
• Coordinate closely with functional area staff to define, understand, and evaluate complex business processes
• Leverage and/or develop functional area metrics to provide data-driven decision support for Program Office leadership
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or a related field
• Minimum 3 or more years of work experience in financial analysis and management, ideally in support of a medical logistics entity
• Demonstrated experience performing Data Management, Business Management/Program Control, General Management and Procurement support
• Experience with the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process and Program Objective Memorandum (POM) requirements
• Technical expertise to perform cost variance analysis and business operations studies
• Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously across a variety of functional areas
• Experience within the Navy Bureau of Medicine and Surgery (BUMED) or Military Health System (MHS)
• Understanding of the military medical logistics mission and operations
• Experience using common Department of Defense (DoD) business operations systems and processes
• Ability to build consensus and coordinate project work among project teams to meet program objectives and milestones
• Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM) certification preferred
• Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
• Proficient in MS Office (Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Strong written and oral communication skills
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.