What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
•Responsible for developing lesson plans and instructor guides.
• Responsible for completing/collecting all necessary requirements for training support package.
• Responsible for updating SOPs, manuals, and technical documents consistent with updates to the training program.
• Work with Operations Research Analyst to identify process improvement initiatives to the training program.
• Develops training curriculum, study outlines, and orientation materials.
• Master and 10 years experience or BS/BA and 15+ years experience performing curriculum/ courseware development, preferably in the Intel Field.
• Must possess strong writing skills
• Must possess Strong working knowledge of basic office automation tool suites such as MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
.• Prefer experience in OSINT-related DoD
• Preferred graduate of OS301/OS302, CASO, defense, or IC equivalent
TS/SCI Clearance required
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.