What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
• Previous experience as a Program Budget Analyst within the Intelligence Community(IC)/Department of Defense (DoD)
• Extensive knowledge of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) process, the federal budgetary processes; with emphasis in Programming, Budgeting, and Execution
• Ability to serve as an advisor to the client, providing recommendations for organizational and process improvements, based on knowledge and leading practices
• Experience analyzing financial, performance, and requirements data for business decision making and providing assessment on areas to strengthen the information
• Experience identifying financial trends in data, and incorporating leading practices for client process improvements
• Ability to validate information provided by the components and program offices to ensure that information reported outside of the organization matches budget controls as proposed, and is in alignment with strategic objectives/goals
• Ability to adapt and tolerate ambiguity while operating in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
• Ability to work in a team construct, including, sharing duties, and working both in a lead capacity and a support capacity, being mutually supportive of a final end state.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills: ability to articulate complex concepts in a compelling manner both written and verbally for high visibility/profile clients
Active TS/SCI CI Poly
3+ Years of Experience
Previous management consulting experience desired, but not required.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.