What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Professionals at Guidehouse may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
The team member will support the clients’ financial operations and audit readiness work efforts to include federal financial reporting, business process documentation and standardization, internal controls identification and testing, audit finding remediation, risk management, governance and financial management systems in support of our clients' audit sustainment efforts.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Accounting Information Systems, or equivalent with 0-1 year of experience
• US Citizen and eligible to receive a Secret Security Clearance
• Eligible to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) examination.
• The ability to conduct comprehensive analyses, studies, surveys, reviews, and/or research projects for the purpose of defining problems, identifying potential courses of action and proposing solutions for Full Financial Statement Audit.
• Willingness to develop accounting and audit expertise to compute, organize, and analyze data on a recurring basis. Assimilate analytical data to aid management in the decision making and corrective action process.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.