What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
At Guidehouse, we are focused on developing and retaining well-rounded professionals. Beyond technical prowess, we are constantly looking for individuals who share our culture and will continue to make our firm a great place to work.
Guidehouse Cybersecurity consultants help our clients solve complex technology and business issues from strategy through execution. A successful cybersecurity consultant at Guidehouse displays the following traits: flexibility, curiosity, ability to learn quickly, ability to think critically, strong communication skills (written & verbal) and have a grasp of a variety of technical concepts. A Guidehouse consulting career will provide the opportunity to gain experience on many different projects and technologies, as well as engage with a wide range of clients. Successful candidates will be able to contribute as thought leaders on white papers and articles, and by doing so will not only be contributing to shaping the firm, but also strengthening their personal brand and subject matter expertise.
At Guidehouse our Cybersecurity Solutions Team (CST) is part of the firm’s Advanced Solutions Group led by John Hunt. The CST is focused on the following areas:
• Incident Response
• Cyber Resilience
• Identity and Access Management
• Strategy and Security Architecture
• CISO Support
Guidehouse is providing IAM solution development and integration work using the SailPoint IIQ tool.
Primary Qualifications for the IAM – SailPoint Developer/Analyst include:
• Minimum Professional Experience: 4 years
• Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience leading or supporting projects related to IT Architecture, Engineering and Security Operations
• Experience providing high-level system design and architecture, technically validating solutions and connecting business, data, security, systems, and other technical and non-technical architectures.
• At least 3 years of experience with SailPoint IIQ, including Life Cycle Manager (LCM).
• Configure and Deploy SailPoint IIQ Connectors for various target systems (e.g., AD, Exchange, Databases, Servers, Mainframes, and Applications).
• Knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, Azure, AWS.
• Top Secret Clearance preferred
• Experience in configuring Identity Federations with Cloud Apps in the Federal sector (e.g., Google Apps, Amazon Web Services, etc)
• Experience in developing custom Connectors in SailPoint IIQ.
• Experience in configuring custom reports in IIQ.
• Experience with Database threads and Session Management.
• Able to take initiative, manage own workload, and assume responsibility for tasks.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and respond to change quickly.
• Ability to work in a team environment and also produce work products independently.
• Design and implement system features based on customer requirements.
• Work with team on designs, code reviews, and testing based on customer processes.
• Experience in creating Workflows, Detailed Design Documents, Run books and State Analysis.
• Experience leading the alignment of on-going activities in support of critical Federal mandates such as: Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM), Executive Orders related to cybersecurity, and guidance from OMB and NIST 800-63-3.
• Understanding of key IT/Cybersecurity concepts (Network Security, Security Operations & Administration, Incident Response & Recovery, Identity and Access Management, Vulnerability Management etc.
• Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.