Interested in working with talented people to help develop innovative solutions to some of society’s most complex and challenging problems? We are Guidehouse, a leading consulting firm serving the public sector and commercial clients with specialized capabilities in strategy, technology, and risk management. You may not yet know our name, but we have a rich history. Guidehouse is a combination of PwC’s former public sector practice and Navigant’s deep expertise in energy, financial services and healthcare.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards individuals based on impact, not tenure. Our firm is at the forefront of an emerging model solving complex problems that stretch across government and private companies, affording our people the opportunity to be on the cutting edge of the consulting profession. By focusing on markets facing transformational change, technology-driven innovation, and significant regulatory pressure, our employees also develop and deploy world class knowledge and problem solving that leads to breakthrough solutions.
At Guidehouse, we are focused on developing and retaining well-rounded professionals. Beyond technical prowess, we are constantly looking for individuals who share our culture and will continue to make our firm a great place to work.
Guidehouse Cybersecurity consultants help our clients solve complex technology and business issues from strategy through execution. A successful cybersecurity consultant at Guidehouse displays the following traits: flexibility, curiosity, ability to learn quickly, ability to think critically, strong communication skills (written & verbal) and have a grasp of a variety of technical concepts. A Guidehouse consulting career will provide the opportunity to gain experience on many different projects and technologies, as well as engage with a wide range of clients. Successful candidates will be able to contribute as thought leaders on white papers and articles, and by doing so will not only be contributing to shaping the firm, but also strengthening their personal brand and subject matter expertise.
At Guidehouse our Cybersecurity Solutions Team (CST) is part of the firm’s Advanced Solutions Group led by John Hunt. The CST is focused on the following areas:
• Incident Response
• Cyber Resilience
• Identity and Access Management
• Strategy and Security Architecture
• CISO Support
The primary experience expected for the IAM – Credentialing Senior Associate includes:
• Minimum Experience: 6 years
• Minimum Clearance: Top Secret
• Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Over 5 years designing highly complex IT systems
• Experience leading or supporting the alignment of on-going activities in support of critical Federal mandates, such as: Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD 12), FIPS 201-2, Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM), Executive Orders related to cybersecurity, and guidance from OMB and NIST
• Experience with credentialing systems and processes related to Personal Identity Verification (PIV) Card issuance
• Experience leading teams
Additional Qualifitcations Preferred
• Experience leading or supporting projects related to PIV Credentialing Systems, IAM Architecture, Engineering and Security Operations
• Experience making recommendations based on analysis of available IAM tools and developing organization strategy and roadmaps
• Experience developing and providing training related to credentialing systems and processes
• Knowledge of physical and logical access control provisioning to PIV cards
• Knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure and the PIV card lifecycle
• Knowledge of PIV issuance role holders and separation of duties
• Experience developing PIV card issuance and provisioning workflows and system transition documentation
• Provide guidance and documentation for IAM-related security policies, procedures, and guidelines
• Develop briefing materials and executive summaries on PIV systems, IAM architecture, and implementation progress
• Understanding of key IT/Cybersecurity concepts (Network Security, Security Operations & Administration, Incident Response & Recovery, Identity and Access Management, Vulnerability Management etc.
• Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
With a unique blend of large firm resources and an entrepreneurial collaborative culture, Guidehouse is where your purpose, passion, and expertise transforms organizations.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges with a focus on markets and clients facing transformational change, technology-driven innovation and significant regulatory pressure. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and technology/analytics services, we help clients create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare them for future growth and success. Headquartered in Washington DC, the company has more than 7,000 professionals in more than 50 locations.
If you’re passionately motivated to make a difference and deliver exceptional work, we invite you to learn more about your career opportunities at www.guidehouse.com
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.