What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Professionals in Guidehouse LLP may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Our Oracle consultants help clients identify and execute against their enterprise resource planning needs using Oracle technology. This high performing team helps clients use Oracle offerings and/or industry specific solutions to solve our clients business problems in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
- Participating in the improvement of business processes, including but not limited to, the following Oracle application-packaged modules Fusion, EBS, PeopleSoft, CC&B, Siebel and Hyperion.
- Understanding the common issues facing Guidehouse's clients of all Industries and Sectors.
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff; coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Holds a four year degree from an accredited college or university.
· Professional Certification(s) (Quality Assurance, analytical tools, Lean Six Sigma Certified Green Belt, PMP, CAPM) preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including presentation skills)
· Understanding of functions affecting budget and financial data (e.g., Procurement and Acquisitions, Formulation, Execution, Reporting)
· Understanding of funding and financial accounting structures (e.g., Funds, cost types, Object Class)
· Experience and comfort with MS Excel and other MS Office products
· Aggregate and synthesize data from authoritative systems into metrics and analytics
· Ability to quickly comprehend complexity and convey findings in concise, well-written narratives
· Prior business process and data analysis experience with HHS, NIH, CMS, CDC or FDA preferred
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.