What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
As an experienced associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include:
• Identify, plan for, and resolve complex client issues
• Identify and manage project risks around scope, schedule, budget, and quality
• Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
• Contribute to the development of your own team's technical acumen
• Train, mentor, and lead staff, possibly on a remote basis, to enhance recruitment and retention efforts
• Guide client conversations towards effective outcomes
• Identify and escalate deployment issues and risks
• Coordinate and collaborate to deliver technical solutions and supporting business process changes to medical centers nationwide
• Collaborate with multiple project teams and various client stakeholders
• Utilize applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Tableau to create deliverables for clients
• Conduct planning, in conjunction with key client stakeholders, to develop long-term strategies to implement repeatedly Business Implementation Management plan
• Minimum of 2 years of project management experience, preferably with federal government clients
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a business related field
• Experience and comfort with MS Excel and other MS Office products
• Masters’ Degree in business of health related degree (i.e., MHA)
• Experience with risk and issue identification, prioritization, and management
• Experience in strategic communications and change management
• Strong business and technical writing skills
• An analytical mind and strong business acumen. Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are essential.
• The ability to work successfully across diverse stakeholders and build trusting relationships
• Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.