What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Our Data and Analytics consultants help clients maximize the value of their data. This high performing team helps clients define their information strategy, architecture and governance, get the most value from business intelligence and analytics, and implement enterprise content and data management solutions to enable business insights, reduce cost and complexity, increase trust and integrity, and improve operational effectiveness.
• Hands-on experience performing data quality checks on large volumes of data stored in relational databases
• Strong understanding of data quality standards, policies, processes, and procedures
• Demonstrated experience remediating data quality issues
• Hands-on experience configuring and using data quality tools such as, but not limited to, Informatica Data Quality, Syncsort Trillium, Talend Data Quality, SAS Data Quality, IBM Infosphere QualityStage
• Strong working knowledge of SQL
• Strong analytical skills
• At least 5 years of work experience
• Experience with Cloudera DataFlow
• Experience defining, implementing, and operating a data governance bodies, including typical data governance policies, processes, and standards
• Experience with metadata management technology
• Experience implementing and managing metadata
• Experience with Time Series and data assets purchases from vendors, such as data from Haver Analytics
• Knowledge of DAMA DMBOK, CMM Data Management Maturity Model, EDM Council DCAM
• Data Management certification from an industry recognized standards organization
• Working knowledge of ISO Data Quality standards
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.