What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Provide consulting services for user experience design initiatives supporting the development of websites and digital products.
· Use the UX design process to include creating use cases around digital solutions that aid in research, design, and development of innovative products
· Conduct user experience research to design user-centered test plans
· Develop recommendations on information architecture, user experience, accessibility, responsiveness, and other web best practices
· Conduct stakeholder analysis, customer relationship management, surveying of customers, and implementing of strategic change based on customer feedback
· Collaborate with teams, senior leadership, and customers to aid in the development and implementation of various approaches, methodologies and frameworks
· Think strategically and creatively to solve complex client problems and articulate complex concepts in a compelling manner written, visually, and verbally
· Confidently raise various risks with the senior management, provide recommendations, and offer mitigation strategies
· Lead internal quality review processes with attention to detail
· 3+ years of experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Design, or Related Field
· Experience working within the Intelligence Community (IC) or military organizations
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.