What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Our People and Organization consultants help clients effectively execute their business strategies through their people and maximize return on human capital. We do this by helping to transform their HR function, including their HR policies, operations and dashboards, and increasing their workforce capability. We also drive both transformational and event driven changes by focusing on organization design, leadership, culture, change management, communications and training.
Provide additional information that is required (i.e., stated in the contract and/or necessary to perform the duties) for the requisition.
· Composing, coordinating, and consolidating recurring reports and work products to include, briefings, talking points, speeches, newsletters, presentations and other communications products.
· Collaborating with leadership on the daily operations of the organization to include development of standard business procedures, strategic communications, and program management functions.
· Developing and synchronizing strategic communications initiatives for government review and approval.
· Reviewing and helping to evaluate the effectiveness of communication initiatives.
· Developing, streamlining, and improving internal program management functions for government review and approval and developing templates to ensure accurate and timely responses.
· Helping to perform quality assurance reviews on written products.
· Composing, coordinating, and consolidating recurring reports and work products.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, related work experience, and
· 5 years of work experience in communications.
Provide additional information that is requested (i.e., nice to have) for the requisition.
· 3 years working in the Department of Defense.
· Demonstrated proven track record at planning, leading, and completing communications projects.
· Demonstrated knowledge of the Security, Suitability and Credentialing (SSC) process in the Federal Government.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.