What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
As a Federal Functional Consultant, you’ll help lead the functional track, conduct business process review, manage the design and implementation of the solution, manage the data analysis work streams on system implementations, operations and maintenance and business process reengineering projects, as well as program and performance management. Our professionals help our clients transform their business processes, improve internal controls, improve efficiency of operations, increase transparency and performance management, and to comply with Federal laws and regulations. The nature of our projects is extremely fluid and requires self-motivated individuals that are willing to develop solutions on their own or in a team of highly skilled professionals. Project members are provided the opportunity to interact with our clients' senior management, as well as the opportunity to enhance their skills in the area of technical competency, business development, client service and people development.
The successful candidate will have proven experience supporting Oracle Federal Financial implementation for federal agencies. The candidate will provide oversight and be accountable for quality of services and deliverables. Candidate will also provide process improvement recommendations and support implementation into the financial system.
Specifically, the following skills and experiences are requested:
• Minimum Years of Experience: Experience of Nine or more years is required with experience with federal financial management and five plus years of experience with Oracle R12 in Federal space
• Ability to offer insights based on experience and through functional business process analysis, supporting budget and financial management initiatives within the federal civilian sector
• Apply a structured delivery methodology towards complex projects. Oversee quality assurance and review of the business processes and solutions and final work product, managing and ensuring that the project milestones are achieved as per the project timeline.
• Knowledge Preferred: Demonstrated expertise in BPR disciplines, including process mapping, measurement and analysis, and implementation design
• Client-facing experience in a consulting environment among mid-level to senior leadership
Holds a four year degree from an accredited college or university.
• Professional Certification PMP, Oracle R12 is preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including presentation skills)
• Understanding of functions affecting budget and financial data (e.g., Procure to Pau, Budget to Report, Order to Cash, Financial Reporting etc.)
• Understanding of funding and financial accounting structures (e.g., Funds, cost types, Object Class)
• Experience and comfort with MS Excel and other MS Office products
• Aggregate and synthesize data from authoritative systems into metrics and analytics
• Ability to quickly comprehend complexity and convey findings in concise, well-written narratives