What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
The Manager for Organizational Strategy and Operations will lead teams to support strategic and operational needs of transforming organizations. The Manager will be responsible for leading teams of consultants, developing professional staff, and contributing directly to business development for the firm. Candidates must be able to lead diverse teams across multiple engagements, facilitate requirements gathering and strategy sessions with senior-level clients, scope client workstreams, analyze and document complex quantitative and qualitative datasets, establish quality standards across multiple engagements, and support the creation and maintenance of project documentation (e.g. strategic plans, standard operating procedures, job aides).
Required: Bachelor’s degree + 8 years of experience. Must have client-facing consulting experience in leading strategic and transformational initiatives
- Demonstrates proven success in a management consulting role leading strategy and operations-focused teams
- Creates and delivers consulting-related projects within a professional services environment that utilize creative thinking skills and individual initiative
- 8+ years’ of experience with organizational development, change management, process optimization, workforce strategy, or corporate/public sector strategy development and implementation
- 8+ years’ of experience with conducting organizational assessments, developing strategic outlooks/visions/plans, developing business cases, and making recommendations for improvement
- 5+ years’ of experience with supporting large client organizations in either the federal or private sector
- 3+ years’ experience with leading other members of a team towards project goals
- Experience with developing business development documentation, including proposals and whitepapers
- Experience with delivering high-quality client service in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Ability to use data to inform strategy, problem-solve and make decisions
- Innovative mindset and intellectual curiosity regarding industry and academic trends
- Comfortable with ambiguity and effective team leadership skills
Preferred candidates will have:
- Demonstrated experience in similar strategic roles, including leadership of 2+ major strategic and/or operational transformations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- PMP CertificationMasters Degree (MBA, MPH, MPP, MHA, MPA, MSOD)
- Change Management Certification (i.e., Prosci, CCMP, CMAP)
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.