What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Responsibilities: As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities of this Instructional Design role include:
• Work closely with Federal client to design and develop training artifacts that align with the organization’s strategic objectives, goals and legislative drivers.
• Design and develop interactive, creative, and engaging eLearning modules on Federal systems, tools and processes; develop SOPs, FAQs and micro-learnings as needed by client.
• Think creatively to take complex material and deliver it in an interesting and engaging way; work closely with SMEs and clients to provide advice and guidance on best training modality and course design to meet their training needs.
• Familiarity with instructional design methodology, adult learning theory and evaluation methods.
• Communicate effectively with high-level Federal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs);
• Develop training artifacts with exceptional design; high attention to detail required.
• Conduct 508 review of all training artifacts.
• Minimum of 5 years of Instructional Design experience, preferably working with the Federal Government.
• Master’s Degree in Instructional Design preferred.
• Demonstrate core consulting skills such as critical thinking, problem solving, collaboration, creativity, client relationship building, and attention to detail.
• Ability to work under strict deadlines and juggle multiple client priorities while working independently with client.
• Extensive experience using eLearning authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate and Adobe Connect and familiarity with Section 508 accessibility requirements.
• Deep understanding of adult learning theory, Instructional Design methodologies and evaluation methods.
• Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
• Ability to design and develop a learning curriculum and evaluate effectiveness of training through qualitative and quantitative methods.
• Effective designer; skilled in taking complex material and making it engaging, visually appealing and interactive for adult learners.
Desired: Experience with JAWS or other screen reader tools & basic project management experience.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.