What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
The candidate will be responsible for developing IT service contract(s) for a mid-size federal agency. The planned contracts are intended to evolve the function from acquiring individual skillsets to a sourcing end-to-end IT services. These services include customer service, Tier II/III support, network administration, database administration, and service center administration.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3-5 years of experience as a contracts professional in the Federal government marketplace
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree
· Ability to develop complex IT services procurement solicitations based up on client needs with minimal supervision. Must demonstrate ability to develop a full solicitation from cradle-to-grave.
· Facilitation and interviewing skills to investigate and collect contract requirements and uncover administrative issues.
· Demonstrates a proven, thorough ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities concurrently within a fast-paced environment, including a proven record of success with the following:
o Effective customer service orientation and organization skills while paying close attention to detail;
o Proactive listening and interpersonal skills to maintain a high level of productivity in an environment that places high priority upon success-driven teamwork;
o Verbal and written communications expressed in a clear and concise manner;
· Demonstrates research skills pertaining to the public sector marketplace and active/inactive Federal government contracts on systems such as Federal Business Opportunities (FBO) and System for Award Management (SAM)
· Fluency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
· Demonstrates understanding of the following:
o Federal government contracts; electronic proposals;
o Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and supplements;
o IT Service Management (ITSM) to include Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards
o Current marketplace of suitable service providers to deliver end-to-end IT managed services to include service desk, network, systems, data center operations, and software asset management
· Demonstrates experience working with large and complex contracts with or on behalf of the Federal government. This includes knowledge of drafting/submitting electronic proposals and solicitation clarification questions, maintaining an inventory of formal contract records and U.S. Government correspondence using physical and electronic contract file systems.
· A proven record of success as an individual contributor that has knowledge of Federal contracts that includes facilitating the analysis of U.S. government contract agreements; reviewing solicitations.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.