What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
The Organizational Strategy Management Consultant will support strategic and operational needs of a transforming organization. Candidates must be able to support diverse teams across multiple engagements, conduct requirements gathering sessions with clients, analyze and document complex quantitative and qualitative datasets, and support the creation and maintenance of project documentation (e.g. strategic plans, standard operating procedures, job aides). Ideal candidates have client-facing experience in the development and documentation of procedures and strategic planning initiatives.
Required: Bachelor’s degree + 1 year of experience
-Demonstrates thorough skills and/or proven success in a role participating in consulting-related projects within a professional services environment that utilize creative thinking skills and individual initiative, including the following:
- Developing strategic documentation, including strategic plans related to newly-formed or altered organizational components
- Developing and executing culture change initiatives, staff engagement strategies, along with organizational development and change management activities
- Analyzing large and complex data sets, including a demonstrated thorough aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses;
- Collaborating and contributing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback;
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships with clients, developing requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks, and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
- Prioritizing and handling multiple tasks, researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry and technical matters, utilizing problem-solving skills, and communicating effectively in written and verbal formats to various audiences (including various levels of management and external clients) in a professional business environment;
- Collaborating with other project team members, including providing and receiving coaching, feedback and guidance on work performance;
- Understanding how the application of analytical techniques correlated to business value; and,
- Being able to select the appropriate analytical techniques for the problem at hand.
Preferred candidates will have:
- Experience supporting senior executives
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Project management experience
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.