What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
The Organizational Operations and Process Improvement Management Consultant will document existing processes and support the design of new processes to improve the operations of an organization. Analysis of cycle times, redundancy, and various stakeholders will help to inform improvement recommendations. Assessment of processes may include the automated solutions and will require the coordination among various stakeholders.
Required: Bachelor’s degree + 1 year of experience
• Demonstrates ability to analyze detailed processes to identify improvement opportunities and to simplify complex processes.
• Demonstrates ability to create workflows, RACI matrices, user guides, and SOPs.
• Demonstrates proven track record of success in relationship development, communicating with key stakeholders in an organized and knowledgeable manner, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks, and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
• Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills; interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrates proven abilities to work successfully as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software
• Familiarity with Six Sigma, Total Quality Management, Lean or other quality measurement approaches is recommended.
• Certification(s) Preferred: Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB), Project Management Professional (PMP), and/or Scrum.
• Experience within the federal government is preferred.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.