What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
The Professional Project Manager will assist the client with oversight and overall management of their assigned projects. Functional responsibilities will be that of a Project Manager with a broad based knowledge of Federal leasing, construction, and furniture, fixtures and equipment management and placement. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Assist the client with oversight and overall management of their assigned furniture projects.
• Coordinate and assist in ensuring the agency’s furniture requirements for new facilities and renovations of existing FBI spaces are met within code and on schedule.
• Provide management, tracking, and oversight of procurement, delivery, and installation of furniture for all FBI facilities
• Assist the Furniture Program Manager in eliciting, evaluating, integrating, and coordinating information between the requestors and the program.
• Assist in the review of proposed designs and layouts for suitability and to identify potential issues. Be responsible for the daily tracking, logging, and monitoring of all Furniture Requisition Packages (FRP) for all locations and communication with the Project Lead to minimize install delays and dual rent requirements.
• Establish, coordinate, and maintain the project schedule. Document all issues pertaining to furniture procurement, delivery, installation, and customer satisfaction.
• Assist in the development of RWAs for FBI approval to process GSA PBS purchases on behalf of the FBI. Evaluate and recommend process improvements to existing procedures to effectively align the furniture program with ongoing space acquisition improvements.
• Assist with the budget cycle requirements such as (not limited to) spend plans, reconciliation, and development of the annual budget. Maintain a current project status of all furniture projects in the FBI’s existing program database in alignment with current space acquisition and revitalization initiatives. Identify and communicate various code, accessibility, and ADA violations to the Furniture Program.
Desired: A Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Construction Manager (CCM) certificate is highly desired.
Clearance: must have an active Top Secret clearance
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.