What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business management, or equivalent work experience
· Minimum of 6 years of work experience (5 years with an advanced degree)
· Demonstrated specialized experience in a federal financial management function such as an accountant, financial auditor, financial analyst, or financial system analyst
· Demonstrated specialized experience completing corrective actions including performing analysis of financial transactions and documenting business processes/internal controls
· Certified Public Accountant or other professional financial certification
· Demonstrated experience with a Momentum-based financial management system
· Demonstrated specialized experience with DoD or IC financial management business processes and financial systems
· Demonstrated experience conducting audit liaison duties to include management of requests and quality control of items
· Prior financial statement audit experience as an external financial statement auditor
Clearance: An Active TS/SCI
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.