What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
The Product Designer must have a strong background in the principles of design, and an eagerness to understand emerging trends in the philosophies of design, web technology, animation, interaction design, and user experience design.
You must be capable of demonstrating advanced knowledge of inspired, cutting edge design, with solid ideation, and conceptual ability. As a Product Designer at Guidehouse, you will collaborate within a multi-disciplinary team to produce innovative, thoughtful, and relevant work for our clients. You will create and execute design concepts, as well as working within well-established design systems and component libraries. The Product Designer must be able to balance multiple projects while working across clients to deliver innovative and customized solutions. You will leverage strategic and analytical thinking while solving complex problems for our clients.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 4-6 years of professional design experience (agency experience is a plus)
• Expert knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Zero Height, Zeplin and other tools
• Proven expertise in typography, composition, layout, and design
• Experience building prototypes (Use of Invision, Principle, Framer, or similar tools.)
• Proven experience iterating quickly and communicating your ideas across different levels of fidelity
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
• Proven experience designing for web accessibility (WCAG 2.0. A, AA, etc.)
• Experience with data visualization and dashboard design
• Experience working with research, strategy, data, and analytics to help inform design decisions
• The ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must be self-motivated and eager to learn
• Experience researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry, and technical matters, including leveraging the ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.