What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Professionals in PwC Public Sector LLP may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Our People and Organization consultants help clients effectively execute their business strategies through their people and maximize return on human capital. We do this by helping to transform their HR function, including their HR policies, operations and dashboards, and increasing their workforce capability. We also drive both transformational and event driven changes by focusing on organization design, leadership, culture, change management, communications and training.
Senior .NET Developer
6+ years of experience in .NET development
Bachelor's Degree in Technology, Engineering, Information Systems or Computer Science required.
On-Site client role Washington, DC area
· Provide support for existing systems and develop enhancements
· Application architecture design and optimization
· Solution development and integration with both SDLC and Agile methodology - requirements, functional specification, technical design, custom development, integration, testing, and deployment
· .NET Framework 4.5, 4.6
· Web API or REST
· Writing and understanding complex Oracle and /or SQL Server queries and Stored procedures
· Good understanding of design patterns and best practices of developing enterprise web applications
· Experience using a DevOps tool
· Experience with UI / front end (JS, HTML, CSS) design and development
· Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
· Application modernization and Business Process Management
· Perform project tasks independently and may direct the efforts of others
· Participate in or lead the development of client deliverable content
· Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to issues
· Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
· Provide coaching to junior staff
· Contribute to new business and proposal development
Security Clearance: Public Trust
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.