What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
This individual will be a technical lead and engineering support for the Department’s Endpoint Management solutions. The lead will drive enhancements, upgrades, and architecture improvements to improve usability and the security posture for the Department.
• Over 8 years designing highly complex IT systems
• Hands on experience customizing, deploying and supporting systems in a highly federated environment with over 100,000 endpoints. Including
• Creating custom deployment packages.
• Establishing compliance reports based on endpoint configurations.
• Managing system stability and performance through tuning and monitoring the configuration and architecture.
• Educating and providing guidance to system operators.
• Experience with products such as IBM’s BigFix, Microsoft’s SCCM, or Tanium.
• Secret Clearance
• Technical certifications (MCSE, CCNA, etc)
• Security certifications (CISSP, CEH, etc).
• Top Secret Clearance preferred
Security Clearance: must have at least a SECRET federal security clearance
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.