What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
· Experience with software engineering such as Oracle, Java, Sharepoint, Amazon Web Services, and Azure.
· An understanding of how enterprise data is structured and implemented is desired.
· In addition, the selectee will be client-facing and needs to have experience working well in teams, along with implementing solutions that cross multiple work streams.
· Demonstrated ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects of various sizes under the pressure of rigid time frames and multiple concurrent deadlines.
· Demonstrated success at working collaboratively with stakeholders from a variety of professional disciplines.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· TS Clearance
· 15 years of experience in a technical role
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.