What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Our industry specific technology consultants help clients solve business challenges leveraging the latest industry applications. This high performing team combines deep industry and technical expertise with the ability to manage large scale, complex, multi-year programs from strategy through execution to drive value for our clients.
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and/or success with completing and managing components of private, public or hybrid cloud environment-related Business Systems Integrations solutions, which includes the following:
- Leveraging thorough knowledge of the following areas to create and deliver cloud computing solutions to meet PwC's and the client's objectives: Enterprise Architecture, Integration Strategy and Roadmap, Service Oriented Architecture, Vendor Selection, Business Process Management, Systems Architecture and AnyShore Delivery;
- Assisting with the delivery cloud based application architectures and development, integration, distributed data management, and application testing - Understanding hardware virtualization (servers, storage, and networks), grid computing, internet security protocols and standards, application, integration , and data architecture
- Participating in and/or leading several project management workstreams and teams, including large development projects with off-shore, vendor, and/or client resources components that emphasize evangelizing cloud computing at both the business and technology levels
- Building on existing investments in virtualization, service oriented architecture, and web solutions, while leveraging mature concepts, architectures, and technologies largely borrowed from the mainframe; - Collaborating with other technical and non-technical team members, clients, and vendors in technology neutral language to define, build, and deliver solutions; and,
- Progressing in professional IT roles of increasing responsibility from Developer to Architect and Team Lead to Program and/or Project Manager across multiple technology implementation systems.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success with utilizing the following technologies to provide architecture cloud computing and virtualization-based solutions that include, but are not limited to the following:
- Backend languages: Java, C, C++
- Side-server scripting language: PHP, Python, Ruby - Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Google Apps, Rackspace Cloud, Eucalyptus and similar technology set
Utilizing thorough creative problem-solving abilities and a consistent consultancy mindset while working on, as well as proven intimate knowledge of researching problems and/or issues and developing and offering effective solutions for, clients' initiatives related to Business Systems Integrations solutions and Cloud Application Transformation.
Proven thorough abilities to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, which includes whitepapers, studies and client briefings.
This role supports client work contractually requiring US Citizenship.
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.