What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
This position provides support for the oversight and execution of the IT Portfolio. This includes the mandated reporting and subject matter expertise in enabling the PMs to meet the requirements released by the organization. This expertise includes the review of submitted project/initiative schedules, cost estimates, and risk identification/mitigation. This position also leads the response and mitigation to any issues identified during the project review process.
This position is also the primary point of contact, quality reviewer, and facilitator of the IT Governance process. This process supports compliance with the required processes and promotes the effective planning, design, execution, and operation of IT projects/initiatives within the organization. This position performs quality reviews of all project documentation before being briefed and decided upon by stakeholders. This position also coordinates the logistics of the Bi-weekly meetings and facilitates the IT Governance process to ensure that stated objectives are achieved. This position is also responsible for developing and maintaining a repository of IT Portfolio related documentation such as project/imitative plans, risk logs, lesson learned, and other appropriate items. Develop and maintain the organization's Strategic Plan through review of governing documentation such as Overarching IT Strategic Plan and priorities communicated by organization leadership. Develop and maintain the organization's Tactical Planning process and execute the process on an annual basis in coordination with stakeholder input. This position is also responsible for the response to IT Portfolio ad hoc requests. This includes data calls received from internal and external organizations to provide information about the IT Portfolio. This position also provides ad hoc support to PMs to support the day to day execution of the approved IT Portfolio.
· Knowledge and experience with budget and performance integration and Microsoft Project Portfolio Management tool for reporting and management oversight
· In-depth experience developing reporting and project/portfolio management artifacts and methodologies, e.g. Work Breakdown Structures; Business analysis; Cost-Benefit Analysis; Earned Value Management; Risk Management; Performance Measurement analysis
· Experience establishing IT project plans by determining project purpose, objectives, technical approach, schedules, funding, and staffing - experience developing project plans, risk plans, and analysis of alternatives
· Experience gathering and documenting business and technical system requirements, developing alternatives of analysis, and justifications for large Federal Operations and Maintenance (O&M) programs
· Ability to create excellent written materials, documenting various processes in support of enterprise-wide IT projects/initiatives
· Experience creating and/or adhering to Federal policies in support of enterprise-wide IT projects/initiatives
· Experience managing IT project planning and execution by managing changes; reviewing open issues; communicating essential information to project team and stakeholders
· Experience preparing briefings and other written materials for executives related to O&M and new IT project status - collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
· Familiarity with State Department and the Managing State Projects (MSP) project cycle -Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- ITIL certification or Lean Six Sigma
· Experience with Cloud Services in the Federal sector (Google Apps, Amazon Web Services, etc.)
· Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
· Experience with Government financial systems and tools, such as iMatrix, Integrated Logistics Management Systems (ILMS)/Global Financial Management System (GFMS)
· Foundational understanding of emerging financial reporting structures in the Federal government, e.g. Technology Business Management (TBM) experience or Certified Technology Business Management Executive (CTBME) Certification
· Familiarity with Federal Financial Management best practices and standards
CPA and/or MBA a plus
Security Clearance: Secret
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.