What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Guidehouse LLP helps federal, state, and local governments solve complex business issues, manage risk and add value in financial management, program management, operations improvement, and security and data management. In today's changing environment, the public sector is seeing an increase in physical and cyber threats, financial and performance reporting requirements, diversity in the workforce, and the impact of rapidly changing technologies.
Guidehouse LLP provides management consulting, technology consulting and risk consulting services to help federal and international government agencies anticipate and address these and other complex challenges.
Guidehouse LLP is one of four organizations to receive the 2014 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. The Baldrige Award is the nation’s highest Presidential honor for performance excellence, recognizing U.S. organizations for superior quality and world-class results across six categories defined by Baldrige including Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement, Analysis and Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, and Operations Focus. For more information on our journey to performance excellence, view our winner profile on the NIST website.
On May 1, 2018, Veritas Capital, a leading private equity investment firm, acquired PwC’s Public Sector business.
Professionals in Guidehouse LLP may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Our Customer consultants help clients to shape their businesses through customer experiences – building bridges between digital and analog, delivering personal and contextual experiences powered by technology and analytics, and driving the total experience by engaging the customer, product, partner and employee experiences.
We use our capabilities in Experience Design, Marketing, Sales, Service, Pricing and Customer Analytics to help our clients better understand the customer, generate sustainable growth and expanded market share, and be always on in an experience economy.
Minimum Years of Experience: 4 to 6
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Guidehouse is looking for an experienced Front End, UI focused web developer that understands the importance of visual design best practices, while building accessible products and leading cross-functional teams. You will have 4-6 years of experience working on custom and cutting-edge, user interfaces that solve the needs of our clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience working closely with User Experience Designers, Product Designers, Data/Analytics and Full Stack Developers to create custom solutions with a focus on creating accessible products that closely adhere to WCAG 2.0 guidelines. You will be expected to work closely with internal and external clients and have experience presenting your work along the way.
To be considered for this position, you must have online examples of your work that can be reviewed for quality of code as well as your ability to clearly translate designs into functional products.
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, and frontend (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
● Experience with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● You must have a strong understanding of visual design, with an expertise in creating intuitive and custom user interfaces
● Experience working closely with UX, Product Design, Data Analytics, and Full Stack Developers to create customized and visually compelling data visualization solutions
● Proficient with cross-browser compatibility testing and Quality Assurance
● Strong understanding of SEO principles
● Proficiency with building WCAG 2.0 compliant products, while using best practices
● Experience working with tools like Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite
● Experience with JIRA/TFS and MS Azure/AWS cloud platforms
● Experience creating and maintaining design systems
● Experience in Agile software development
● Comprehensive understanding of UI design best practices, patterns, and intuitive navigational schemes
● Ability to develop functional web and mobile based applications
● Collaboration with Creative team and UI/Technical Leads to ensure successful implementation of functionality, usability, interface, and interaction designs
● Understanding of Human Centered Design philosophy, comfortable with ambiguity and pushing design methodologies
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.