What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
This individual will provide direct support to the Department’s Chief Information Security Officer, including support in developing technical presentations, policy memorandums, and supporting the Deputy and Assistant Deputies with the management of all activities in the Cybersecurity Services Staff.
· Required: 5 years of relevant experience
· At least 4 years managing large technology integration projects.
· Experience tracking and managing tasks and requests from senior government offices
· Tracking due dates and actions
· Collecting input from experts/knowledge experts
· Attention to detail to verify all submissions are compliant with organization standards and expectations
· Strong communications skills including
· Summarizing technical initiatives for Department/Organization wide communications
· Writing strategic plans, policies, memos, and talk points for external speaking engagements
Security Clearance: requires active Secret clearance
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.